James And Palmer

James And Palmer
"Only the best for me!"

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Rodney Dezmund and I've lost my goddamned mind.

I've been staying in Brooklyn, NY the past couple of days with Bumoltua of The Suite D's, and the smells and sounds of New York have loosened a couple of my screws.  I'm out here to promote the upcoming Hardcore Jollies show and have been drinking, socializing, swearing, fucking, shopping, and spitting non-stop.  I love my people, but I can't wait to get back west to California.  Hopefully there'll be a Hardcore Jollies/Suite D's west coast tour soon.  I've had enough of the midwest and east.  These fuckers never put the bottle down and I don't either when I'm around them.  I love them, but they are crazy and dangerous.  They are the future.  And I am an insane little penguin ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment