James And Palmer

James And Palmer
"Only the best for me!"

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm Rodney Dezmund Part XII

I'm Rodney Dezmund.  Blog schmog!  You got me?  I walked around southern California for about three hours today.  They say it never rains in southern Cali, but it was pouring down today!  I was looking for some broads or some burgers or something fun to get into, but this place is pretty dry.  At least as far as broads and burgers go.  Other than that, the place was sopping wet, and I got completely soaked.  I saw a man eating an orange scream at a bus that passed by.  I'm not sure why, but I'm sure he had a good reason.  I found some jewelry store and bought a gold Rolex watch for two-hundred bucks!  The damn thing is beautiful and probably worth a couple grand.  I wore it through the rain and it held up pretty well.  Still no broads or burgers though.  I found a taco place.  It smelled great, but it was filthy so I passed it.  I'm still wet and hungry.  I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to keep this blog going after I reach Roman numerals that I don't know.  I could use regular numbers, but that's a bore.  I wish I had the internet so I could look up all those big Roman numerals.  Oh, well.  My Rolex watch only goes up to twelve.  I'm stuck after that.  I wish I was a Roman right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment