James And Palmer

James And Palmer
"Only the best for me!"

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm Rodney Dezmund Part IX

I'm Rodney Dezmund.  Do you know what this thing is right here?  It's a motherfucking Phurba.  It destroys disease, demons, curses, and it can pierce through your skull if you wanna get down like that.  I have one of these things.  I didn't even know what it was for about three years.  Now I know.  It's a Phurba.  Look, I love everybody, but seriously, I'll use this damn thing if I have to.  You know who else owns one of these things?  R. Kelly.  I read about it in his autobiography.  That's right.  R. Kelly owns a motherfucking Phurba, and he's used it.  That's what makes him fly.  Can you fly?  Didn't think so.  Get yourself a Phurba, baby.  Come fly with me and R. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment